Sit Up and Listen LTD trading as 4ud.io (‘we’, ‘us’) is committed to protecting your personal data. Your data is protected from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, destruction through appropriate technical and safety measures.
However due to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet, or whilst stored on our servers; will be safe from a deliberate intrusion by hackers.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data, how we use it and treat it.
If you have any queries about this notice or would like to amend, change or remove your data, please make a request to do so and email email@example.com
The information we collect from you
We collect and process information about you to activate your online account and process sales for professional reasons only.
We may ask you to provide personal information either as a private individual or as the representative of a company, business or organisation.
Some or all of the following personal information may be collected, but only where absolutely necessary.
- Company you are employed with/company you are representing
- Professional Title, Role and/or Responsibilities
- Home or Business Address and/or Postcode
- Personal and/or Professional Email (Landline and/or Mobile)
- Personal and/or Professional Telephone (Landline and/or Mobile)
- End use of material downloaded
We can/will collect this information by/at:
- information provided at the time of registering to use our website,
- in person (including at exhibitions/face to face meetings)
- by phone
- electronically – including by email or forms on our websites
- subscribing to newsletters
- entering competitions
- raising general enquiries or requesting further services;
- when you report a problem with our website
- survey information
- details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
With regards to each of your visits to our websites we may also automatically collect technical information about your visit.
We will collect login dates and times, previews and downloaded items for every user.
If you choose not to provide the information you will not be able to use the service that has been offered.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You will be asked to create a password to use this service. This password cannot be seen or accessed by any member of our team.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You shall be responsible for any access to and/or use of the website by you or any person using your password.
How long we keep your Personal Information
When we obtain your personal data, our policy is to keep it only for as long as you are an active user of www.4ud.io. If your account has not been accessed for 36months or more, we will disable your account and remove your data from our servers.
We may use your email address to make contact with you. In all instances this will be based on legitimate interests.
Newsletters & Marketing
We use third party providers to send a variety of email newsletters.
Opening and click behaviours are recorded using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletters.
Data is stored on the service provider’s secure server/s. Our service providers are not permitted to use the data for their own purposes nor to sell or distribute it on to any other individual, organisation or business under any circumstances.
Recipients can unsubscribe from newsletters individually at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link.
Please note this is an automated service.
You have the right…
- to be informed (to have the reasons behind the collection and use of your personal information clearly explained);
- of access (to be provided, within one month of making a verbal or written request, a copy of any data about you that we retain – this is also known as a “subject access request”) at no charge;
- to rectification (correction of your personal data when incorrect or out of date etc. within one month of receipt of a verbal or written request);
- to erasure (deletion of your personal data within one month of making a verbal or written request in instances where such a request does not conflict with other legal bases for its retention);
- to restrict processing in certain circumstances (to be carried out within one month of your making a verbal or written request);
- to data portability (to receive a copy of the data you’ve provided to us, in a structured, commonly used format, either to yourself or directly to another data controller.);
- to object to your personal data being processed (and to get a response within one month of your verbal or written request being received).
Concerns and complaints
If you have a question, query or concern about how we use your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 10 working days.